If you are in need of a Mother’s Day gift – or if you are wanting the perfect thing to make yourself for Mother’s Day to enjoy a little pampering – THIS is the perfect thing.
This is a cheap and handmade gift that can show your mom (or mother of your children) that she deserves some pampering!
Here are TEN reasons why I think this Coffee Sugar Scrub is the BEST:
- Smells like coffee. (Duh) Even the smell gives me a boost of toddler-chasing energy!
- Super Low Cost! I didn’t actually spend a dime on this. I had everything at home!
- All natural ingredients! Always a good thing…
- It makes your skin feel so soft!
- Removes dry skin.
- It can lessen the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- It’s something you can put in a Mason Jar. (everyone is always looking for something they can put in a Mason Jar, right?!)
- You can use used coffee grounds instead of ground coffee and it will be the same!
- The caffeine in it can help decrease dark circles under your eyes too! (An amazing benefit for so many sleepy mamas!)
- The perfect gift to show a mom in your life you appreciate them!
I hope you enjoy and LOVE this Coffee Sugar Scrub!
- 1 cup of ground coffee
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup white sugar
- ¼-3/4 of coconut oil (depending on consistency preference)
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl
- Start with ¼ cup of oil and add more until you reach your desired consistency
- Transfer to airtight jar
- Wet skin
- Take a small scoop and rub in a circular motion in desired area
- Clean off with a dry towel
- Then remove the rest with water
Also – check out these CUTE free mason jar printables to add a tag on to your gift! They are adorable!