* This post includes referral links that help me earn credits for more Stitch Fixes!* I love Stitch Fix and since I have been super into doing unboxing videos, I figured this would be so fun! This Stitch Fix unboxing was one of my favorites and I loved almost all the pieces in my box!
I am going to get right into the good stuff! This box had a subtotal of $220 but after the discount and the Styling Credit, it would have been just over $130! Check the video below to see which piece(s) I decided to keep!
This box came with 5 pieces:
- 1 cardigan
- 1 hi-low tee
- 1 pendant necklace
- 1 plaid shirt
- 1 floral “evening” top
- The cardigan and the pendant looked LOVELY together because they both draped low. I loved the white and gold combination in the pendant.
- This was the weird thing about this top. If the sleeve weren’t so long and if it didn’t have the split back, I might have gotten the WHOLE BOX!
- I loved everything about this top! The neckline was great and the hi-low was perfect! It keeps the back longer so I can wear it with leggings or yoga pants! (#momlife)
- The colors in this top are perfect for Spring! I thought I would hate the neckline but I actually loved it! I also thought that it looked PERFECT with the green knit cardigan! It made the colors really POP!
This was my FAVORITE fix by far and I am so happy with it!