One of the hardest things I struggle with as a mom is balancing my kids’ diet. All three of them are picky eaters despite my efforts in feeding them a variety of foods. We have always fed them exactly what we were eating and somehow they still love being picky.
Also, sugar is always a battle. I’m sure I am not the only mom out there that struggles with this! We are always trying to make healthier choices at every meal and cutting out sugar as often as we can. Luckily, we found a few ways that help our family cut down on sugar! Hint: One of them is here!
How We Cut Down on Sugar
- Use fresh berries on pancakes and waffles instead of syrup
- Make healthier snacks, like fruit or crackers, closer and more available than the sugary stuff!
- Everyone can drink water or beverages with less sugar
These are easy steps you can incorporate into your life that will help you make better choices when it comes to sugar!
One of our favorite drinks lately is Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water! Especially the White Grape Mango flavor!
I am hesitant when giving my kids some juices, but Welch’s new product changes that! Here are some of the great things about this new product:
- The coconut water provides added benefits of its own
- There is no need to water it down
- It has the great taste of 100% Juice with 30% less sugar
- There are no artificial flavors added
- You can easily find it at Safeway or Target!
I am not really a fan of coconut water because of the taste, but the benefits are so great! However, with Welch’s, you and your family can have the benefit of coconut water added in with 100% juice flavor!
I hope that this was helpful and that it sparked you to make healthier choices for your family. I hope that I was able to provide an easy way to cut down on sugar and provided you with better options!
If you liked this post – check out this similar one here: http://www.theoxmama.com/2017/08/healthy-habits-kiwami-greens/
PIN now – READ later